
two of my favorite things - ice cream and gorgeous eyes!

another fav of mine- Emily sleeping!, sweet Cody chillin', Owen

And of course, when Auntie Suzi comes, Emily must wear a pair of her sunglasses!!

Suzi, Cory's sister, and I at the end of a great visit!! Notice the fantastic hair job- Suzi colored and cut my hair!! I
still love it, thank you Suzi!!! Thanks for the delicious spinach and artichoke dip - yummy!!!, and the fun thrift store adventures...(if you want to see a funny video of the kids, go to sidebar of family and friends -Suzi and Kevin - Adventures in Logan post) And if I ever get my computer and camera to work at the same time, together, I will add more pictures - until then... beware, I may steal some pictures from your blog!!
2 comments:
Awwww your children are just so cute! Thanks for inviting me to see your blog!
From your silly neighbor, Alison!
Your hair looks awesome. I'm glad you guys had fun. Gotta get everything out of summer that you can, it's so short!
Emily is so darn cute in Suzi's sunglasses! Owen is growing right up. Just love and miss you all!!!
Post a Comment