Wednesday, September 16, 2009

July 24,2009- Utah Pioneer Day

We went to Bear Lake with my brother's family -
it was soo much fun! Emily driving a wave runner
just kidding!
Owen LOVED the water!
Cory made it home for dinner & fireworks!

3 comments:

Suzi Q said...

That's so fun. I love the picture of Emily on the jet ski, I kinda was like "Whaaaaaaat? Kaylynn wouldn't...oh! Okay." but then I thought maybe whoever was driving dove under water for the sweet pic. How's life treating you? Oh and I'm glad you liked the video link of the old lady on my blog who hears all the noise....I LAUGHED!

Theresa said...

I had almost the same reaction as Suzi about the jet ski picture! What a beautiful family you have. I think family vacations are important, you're creating memories they will always have.

Alison said...

Dear Kaylynn,
We regret to inform you that it is time yet again to update your blog.
Sincerely,
Your avid fans
P.S. I'll give you a Zinger or brownie if you do :P