Monday, September 14, 2009

The new 'do!

finally my camera and computer worked together...

SO, what do you think?!

9 comments:

Suzi Q said...

The red really brings out your blue eyes!

The Cox Family said...

Love it!

Mrs. Mandy said...

Totally Cute!

Tina said...

Way cute! Looks great!

Theresa said...

loooooooove it!

Tina said...

This isn't Tina again, it's Josh & I would have to say that is a great look for you. You pull it off with flying colors!

Love Ya Sis.

Josh

Kristina said...

looks way cute. You look like you could be my kids mom! Maybe I will have to try something like this. Hmmmm

Jake and Jen said...

ahhh i cut mine way short too lol great minds ;) You look awesome momma!!

Me said...

Hey you! Soooo gorgeous you are! Think of you often and kicking myself that I missed when you were here in WW last! :-( Are you on facebook? I'll search for you tonight! Take care of your beautiful family and they'd better take care of beautiful you!

-Tara