Sunday, January 24, 2010

Happy Birthday Keileen!!!


My 'big' sister's birthday today - probably the most influencial person in my life! She helped me find the Lord in my adult life, she took me into her home and family when I was at my rock bottom, she inspires me to do better and to look deeper. She is 11 years older than me so when I was a child, idolized her, I wanted to be a paralegal just like she was studying to become - I remember writing her at college and she wrote me back!! She also served a LDS mission and I wanted to do that too! I actually lived with them the summer their first child was born - that was another turning point for me. I also lived with them when I met Cory so that was pretty amazing. Anyway, I just wanted to say a BIG thank you to my sis - I love you Kei! Thanks for being the example and friend all the times I really needed one!!!

1 comment:

Kristina said...

I think she is pretty amazing as well. Thankful I got to have such a great big (and little) sisters(s)!
Love ya all,