Hi! For those who don't know yet, I am now an independent consultant for Usborne Books and More! I am so excited for this opportunity! I am not much of a salesman but these really sell themselves. The books are fantastic- rich illustrations, engages children, and parents want to read them too! There is a range from infants to adult, with kid kits and activities that make great gifts! We also exclusively have the Kane/Miller books now. If you haven't heard of them or had the chance to see for yourself, I would love to be the one to introduce you!!
So, if you like great books and want to get some for free - contact me! I love to travel, I love to read, I love my family and this job lets me do it all!
This February we are celebrating 2010 with $20 worth of books for 10 cents with the bonus of double free books! Let me know any questions you have and when you would like to schedule a party for you!!
No comments:
Post a Comment