We found a great apartment in Logan...if you want the address please email me at kaylynnfw@yahoo.com (I don't really want to advertise to unknown people:) We are leaving Ephraim on Wednesday so I will have a few days to get situated before Cory comes for his biweekly visit. I am excited to be in our own place and look forward to getting familiar with a new town. I have heard so many great things about Logan - whenever someone hears we are moving to Logan, they always say how beautiful it is there. I think I am ready to be settled...I wonder what that will feel like?
2 comments:
Good luck! I'm sad to see you go so soon!!
p.s. I was going to invite you to a book party next week. I'll still invite your mom. :) I'll still invite you too, I guess. :)
Wow that was quick! It's good that you found a place so quickly and that you will be prepared when Cory can be back with you and the kiddos!
Post a Comment