I am sorry - still no pictures!! I have helped my parents move back into their home and have been super busy trying to help them settle in (and keep the kids out of boxes before things are childproofed!) The internet just got connected up here and I feel like I have missed out on so much of everyone's lives - two ultrasounds, all kinds of pictures, even hair color change:)
We are looking at places in Logan...a little sooner than we planned but the preschool where Emily will be attending in the fall has a great summer program too which starts the end of June so that is the next move. Cory will be in Vail until September so I will be alone alone with the kids in Logan - and we will love any visits!!!
I am growing so much in appreciation for my husband!! He is such a great husband and father. Just one of those sweet, quiet guys who is often misunderstood by many - even me at times! I am grateful every night for his sweetness, loyalty, strength and faith. He is my best friend....
2 comments:
Good luck looking for a new place!
Hey Kaylynn! Sounds like you've been staying busy. Good luck with the next move!
Hey to answer your question about my pictures..I did them on a free photo editing program that I downloaded from the internet. It's a fun program to use and it's free! It's called photoscape. Let me know if you have any more questions.
Post a Comment