Tuesday, April 28, 2009

To Ephraim to dwell...

We are settling in and doing well! The loading and driving all went smoothly. Cory had a storage unit ready for us in Logan and we had lots of help there to unload.
Emily started preschool in Manti - little rocky at first(she threw up on the teacher and didn't want to ride the bus at first) but is doing great now! I think time goes faster with the second child, I can hardly believe how fast they are growing up! Emily looks like a little girl now, not a toddler and Owen is WALKING!! Usually he needs to be holding something to walk his best like his sippie cup or a toothbrush...its humorous to me!
Anyway, we are good here. Cory is working now every day-he had a few snow delays but good now, and is enjoying his work. He is coming here this weekend so we are all excited for that! My camera's usb wire is still packed (we are in my parent's apartment until school is out May 2nd and then we will move into their big house so for now I only have essentials like clothes and bath stuff out:) so pictures again are going to have to wait! Leave a comment anyway!!
ps. the post title always comes to my mind when I think of living here...anyone else know the hymn?

7 comments:

Suzi Q said...

Sounds like a blast. . . okay I hate moving and anything to do with the actual packing and unloading so. I don't think we'll make it down for memorial day, but we were thinking of coming down for the manti paegant?

Cory said...

Hi Honey just wated to say I love you and hope that you and the kids are doing well. thatnk you for all of your help and support

Norm and Jan said...

Hey all!
Glad you're all settling in OK. Poor Emmie, was she nervous? Have a great weekend with Cory. Love you guys!
Mom

Kristina said...

Glad to hear things are going well. Is Emily going to school over the summer?
I like the top picture you have posted. It that one knew? I remember the other t, but don't remember that on.
kristina

Greg and Julie said...

Fellas,
Amazing that Emmie is riding a bus, and Owen is walking. Time does fly. I wish you the best while you are apart, but it will soon pass. Love you guys, Greg

Curt, Colleen, CJ and Cassidy said...

I think the next time we are coming down to Ephraim is Memorial Day weekend. We are going to have a bday party for CJ (can't believe he'll be two...)on the Saturday. You and the kids are invited if you want to come. Nothing to special. Just a celebration of CJ's favorite things. Let me know. Love ya
Colleen

poppysmith said...

Hi there! It's "Teacher Sara." We miss Emily very much. Preschool just isn't the same without her. We're glad to hear you are settled and doing well. I have some great pictures of Emily at school that I'd love to send you. Please email me your address and I can send them on to you. smoran@cpps.org