Saturday, February 28, 2009

What's your name?

I usually don't do tags (a little over my tech ability!) but I read this off my best friend's blog and laughed forever, I had to do it!! Hers was funnier than mine because she has pets-you'll see!

1. your real name: Kaylynn Florence See Cory Owen See
2. witness protection name:(mother and fathers middle names) Eileen Ernest Dee Richard
3. nascar name:(first name of your mother's dad, father's dad) Dale Albert Verner Norman
4. star wars name:(the first 3 letters of your last name, first 2 letters of your first name) Seeka Seeco
5. detective name:(favorite color, favorite animal) blue monkey green cat
6. soap opera name:(middle name, town where you were born) Florence Wilmington Owen Coeur d'Alene
7. superhero name: (2nd fav color, fav drink, add "THE" to the beginning) the yellow milkshake the blue Mt. Dew
8. fly name:(first 2 letters of 1st name, last 4 letters of your last name) Kasee* Cosee*
9. street name:(fav ice cream flavor, fav cookie) Mint Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Daquri ice sugar
10. rock star name:(current pets name,zodiac sign) no pet:( Pieces no current pet leo
11. porn name: (1st pet you had, street you grew up on) no pets:(larchwood joker lookout
12. your gangsta name:(first 3 letters of real name plus izzle) Kayizzle Corizzle
13. your goth name:(black, and the name of one of your pets) black (again no pet) black laces
14. stripper name:(name of your fav perfume/cologne, favorite candy/bar) Dream snickers adidas hot tamales

2 comments:

The Smith Family said...

I am so out of it I kept checking back and nothing now I check back and I have a lot of reading to do, I am so glad you are blogging more often, I miss you! By the way I LOVE the soap opera name, mine stinks Ann Jane Colorado Springs it doesn't even make sense! I think Jason's would be Ellis Kendalville which is pretty cool...

Tina said...

Hey Kaylynn,
To answer your question, the bubble gun was given to Nathan for his birthday, but I think the person got it at KB Toys (I think that's what it's called). Anyway, your blog looks great! Keep posting, we love to see what's going on!