I just have to say, I do not have a cute blog and I think to myself why bother? Either I suck or everyone else has an incredible amount of time/energy or amazing time mngmnt skills or?!! I don't get it, there are so many things I want to talk about but man...I don't know how to just open up and blog I guess! If I don't have pictures I feel like I can't post anything and anyone who knows me knows I love taking pictures but they also know I am computer/ditigal/tech challenged. AGHH. Any hints please.
Follow up few days later...Thank you for your comments...all of you really helped. Can I comment on my own post? I was just having a weird, agh day. I am excited to learn new ways to change up my blog and beautify it. Even trying to let myself just blog whatever... hope you enjoy!
3 comments:
You do just fine! Your suuuuuuuper busy with your two kiddo's. I only have one right now. Some days on my spare time I enjoy sewing, other's its sitting in front of the computer the whole dang time. Don't sweat it! You do great.
Jeff showed me how to use a template on blogspot.com. That is the only way that mine looks anyway cool (and let's be honest, no where near Tina's or Jen's). You can change the color, have a choice of backgrounds, and then it will arrange it for you.
When you want to put a picture in, it walks you through it (left, right, center), tells you when to down load (and gives you a search button to find the correct directory). It is kind of like attaching a document to an email.
Doing pictures for me is still work. I am getting better only because I think it looks cooler with a picture.
You can do it!
give me a call next time your blogging and I can talk you through some of it.
Post a Comment