Ok, maybe not "national" packing day but it finally is for us. This afternoon, my Mom and I will be picking up the Penske 22 footer and we have some missionaries and others from our ward to help load tonight! Tommorrow, cleaning and Thursday after lunch (Emily's last school day here:( we are off! We are stopping in Boise (its about halfway) and then on to Logan Friday morning, where we are storing most of our home. Then the kids and I are off to Ephraim to my parent's place. whew. Then relax? ;) we will see!
Cory has started his intern in Colorado and doing well. He misses us and we him but we are excited for future oppurtunities this internship will bring.
Well, sorry this isn't terribly exciting but I will post pix of our trip and other good stuff some time soon!!! Loves yas!!
2 comments:
Can't wait to see you!
Yay! I hope all goes smoothly as far as loading and what not. It's such a pain. I hope we might see you.
Post a Comment