Sunday, March 15, 2009

12 DAYS!

Whoops, it has been 12 days since our last post! I actually did do a post on my family's blog and was going to do one on here but I guess I got distracted:)

So, life here has been, well, a little crazy..we have all been sick and passed it around and got more sick. Owen scared us - he was coughing and wheezing the first of this week and I took him in on Wednesday and the doctor gave him a steriod shot and gave us a nebulizer for him. Thankfully, I only had to hold him down three times for a treatment!! (He has the same little dinosaur mask his cousin CJ!)

We have also nailed down some moving details...Cory has to be in Colorado on the first and Emily has spring break that week so we are leaving the 27ish for a family trip to take him there and then Kaylynn and kids (and niece to help) drive back to Washington. Two weeks later, Kaylynn's Mom will be here to help pack a moving truck and help drive it down to Utah the third weekend in April. So there you go!

Look for the kids' bday pix soon! If you scroll down to the bottom you will see a fun countdown!!

3 comments:

Greg and Julie said...

K,
I love the monkey layout, and The count down. THat is awesome!
C,
THanks for spearheading the bracket sheets online. YOur the man.
K,C,
I didn't look at a calendar, with your moving plans, I can't remember what day we were planning on stoping at your house for a visit. Is that still good, or no?

Talk to you soon.
G

Jake and Jen said...

OH my Stars! This is the perfect layout for your page Kaylynn =D Totally you ;)Loooove it. Don't be a stranger when you come down this way we miss ya!

The Smith Family said...

The layout is too cute! I got the news you were headed this way too late, and besides my boys had rsv so we probably wouldn't have wanted to share germs! I love your new family picture, you look gorgeous!