Sunday, October 5, 2008

NEW PLACE!

Yes, we are in our new place. Cory has started school and is doing great!! We love our new place here...a three bedroom, 1 bath (although it is three times bigger than our last bathroom!!) huge living room, kitchen, dining area and yard with large patio! We are spoiled - Cory has a carport and shed and I have a dishwasher and W/D. We are loving our new ward too. Our address is 223 SE Valley Dr College Place, WA 99324. Hopefully, we will have internet at home soon and we will add pictures. Loves and hugs!

8 comments:

The Smith Family said...

sorry we missed you on your way through, sounds like you have a great new place!

Theresa said...

I'm so excited! I can't wait until we can come visit. Sounds awesome! Have fun exploring your new town!

Curt, Colleen, CJ and Cassidy said...

I'm glad you made it!

Cheryl & Kyle said...

glad you guys are settled in and really hope you can make it for the wedding in july. good to text with you last week

Haynie Headlines! said...

Hey Cory
Good to see that you guys are doing well. anyways hope all is well i have to get back to doing homework!!! Later
Kevan Haynie
PS your kids are so cute

Jake and Jen said...

Hope you guys are incredibly cozy! Love ya

pitterbecky said...

Congrats on your new abode. If you ever check your blog again, Pat says "hi".

Kristina said...

I love your blog! It is so cool to see you all and get caught up!
Kristina